YouTube Launches Up to date Shorts Analytics, New Comparative Show for New and Returning Viewers
- YouTube has rolled out some new tweaks and changes to assist creators maximize their efficiency within the app, together with up to date Shorts analytics, new comparative viewers instruments in your efficiency stats, and up to date assets for songwriters and musicians.
Shorts, the fastest-growing content format in the app. With a view to assist Shorts creators maximize the efficiency of their clips, YouTube is updating the design of Shorts analytics in its primary app, which is able to deliver it extra into line with different Channel analytics instruments. The modifications are extra tweaks, however as famous, they’ll deliver Shorts insights extra into line with different components of Analytics, and can assist in managing your Shorts efficiency inside your broader channel metrics.
- Read the full article from Red Mention
Meta Publishes New Video Planning Guide for Marketers
- Meta has published a new ‘Video Planning and Buying Guide’, which covers how to establish a video marketing process, how Meta’s video options can enhance your current marketing plan, an overview of available video formats ad tools, and more.
The main focus of the guide is Meta’s 3-step video planning guide, which takes you through the process of establishing your video strategy. There’s also an overview of how Facebook video ads can complement your existing strategy, and how to create a more comprehensive, focused video promotions outline, based on these key elements. There are also case study examples of each of these processes in action.
- Read the full article from Social Media News
The Hottest Advertising Trends This Summer
- Here are some of the hottest conversations happening in the advertising industry this summer as the advertising industry navigate the uncertainty of a cookieless future, keep up with the non-existent metaverse, and jump on growing media channels.
For agencies and in-house marketers, campaigns won’t be mega metaverse-centric for some time. What we do know, thanks to our trusty data, is what consumers think about the metaverse right now. Louder for the people in the back: audio ads are on the rise like, big time. Confused about the cookieless future? Well, ‘don’t wait for Google’ is the mantra circling the internet right now, because advertisers around the world are hoping the tech giant will tell us what to do after they disappear.
- Read the full article from Web Times