Why Meta Is Investing Big In Business Messaging
- Meta is struggling to get its wheels turning on Reels. A leaked internal report recently revealed that Instagram Reels get 10 times less engagement than videos on TikTok.
Meta estimates that around a billion people per week communicate with a business or service account across WhatsApp, Messenger and Instagram. And roughly 40% of Meta’s advertisers globally (more than 4 million) use click-to-message ads, which redirect people from Facebook or Instagram into one of Meta’s messaging products to chat with a business. The company told investors last quarter that click-to-message advertising is “a multibillion-dollar business” for Meta with double-digit year-over-year growth.
- Read the full article from Ad Exchanger
Introducing Facebook Reels API: an enterprise solution for desktop and web publishers
- Introducing the Facebook Reels API, an enterprise solution API that enables the sharing of Reels to publicly available Facebook Pages from a desktop or web based application.
Facebook Reels API will enable 3rd party platforms to directly enable a ‘share to reels’ feature, removing friction for users previously using 3rd party platforms and then uploading at a later time to Facebook. This API will allow a one-button sharing directly from their preferred 3rd party platform. We’re excited to announce this launch with three partners who have already integrated Facebook Reels API.
- Read the full article from Meta
LinkedIn Shares InMail Best Practices to Help Maximize Your Response Rates
- Looking to make use of LinkedIn InMail as part of your marketing outreach?
The team from email marketing platform Lavender recently analyzed 28.3 million emails to glean more insight into the key trends and message traits that can help to maximize your LinkedIn outreach success. With LinkedIn just recently launching a new ‘Other’ folder in your inbox, where junk emails will go to die, you need to consider how you can maximize engagement, and keep yourself in the main InMail feed, in order to maintain connection with prospects.
- Read the full article from Social Media Today