NICE and Google Cloud partner on digital conversations and self-service experiences
- NICE has collaborated with Google Cloud to address the growing demand for more effective and automated customer self-service systems
- CXone Virtual Agent Hub allows businesses to expand their customer self-service capabilities with easy to integrate conversational bots for voice and chat
NICE is integrating its cloud-based, AI-powered CXone customer experience platform with Google Cloud Contact Center Artificial Intelligence (CCAI) to provide businesses with more sophisticated and efficient ways to engage and help customers across digital and voice touchpoints. 84% of consumers are more willing to do business with companies that offer self-service options, but only 61% say companies offer easy, convenient self-service. Businesses are increasingly incorporating AI to boost customer service capacity, enhance human agent performance and make their conversational self-service options more effective. NICE CXone provides no code/low code integration and consolidated journey orchestration with Google Cloud CCAI, to enable intelligent natural language capabilities across various stages of the customer journey, including self-service bots and agent-facing virtual assistants. Google Cloud reports that contact centres using Agent Assist have seen their agents respond up to 15% faster to chats, reducing chat abandonment rates and solving more customer problems.
- Read the full article from MarketingTech News
Institute For Advertising Ethics Rolls Out Professional Certification Program
- The Institute for Advertising Ethics (IAE) has quietly rolled out the first official version of a training and testing program to certify industry pros as ethical advertising executives.
The program, which is open to anyone involved in the ad profession, comes at a time when the subject of ethics is rising across an array of industry issues. The program is comprised of modules addressing key personal and business issues for ad professionals and serves as both a source of education, as well as certification. The process is self-administered, conducted online, and done at the convenience of each applicant. The modules cover both business and personal cases for advertising ethics and legal matters, as well as the components necessary for building an ethical culture within your organization. Participants who get 70% or more of the answers right, will receive certification.
- Read the full article from MediaPost
Connected TV usage expands across all generations
- Ad-free services like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video remain streaming juggernauts, but streaming video viewing is also increasing for services featuring advertising.
About two-thirds of the US population are monthly connected TV (CTV) users. Young people are more likely to use CTV than older people. Four in 10 US senior citizens are CTV users—whereas CTV usage is about double that, more than 80%, among those ages 25 to 54. Ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) viewers represent close to half of all US internet users. AVOD viewership is expanding because more media companies that own traditional TV networks are investing in streaming.
- Read the full article from eMarketer