Streamline Checkout on Your Site with Facebook Pay
- Starting August 2021, businesses in the US will have the ability to enable Facebook Pay as a payment option directly on their websites
Facebook Pay can now be used as a payment option to give customers the ability to speed through checkout without having to re-enter their payment information. The rollout is starting with Shopify merchants and can be expected to expand with more platforms and payment service providers over time. If you’re interested in learning more about adopting Facebook Pay in your business, visit this page and sign up to receive product and availability updates as they become available.
- Read the full article from Facebook for Business
TikTok launches native ad format with Spark Ads
- TikTok has launched its new global native advertising format Spark Ads
The format allows brands to boost the profile of existing organic content, with the aim of converting the app’s users into both co-creators of the ads themselves and ultimately consumers. The format allows brands to measure the success of their campaigns across KPIs including raw video views and conversion, in addition to allowing them to “amplify existing organic videos”. Brands can then extend the campaign with Duet features enabled, which allows the community to engage with and build on the creativity.
- Read the full article from The Drum
These are the top global eCommerce markets
- Asia-Pacific is by far the largest market for retail e-commerce
- China is the world’s No. 1 e-commerce market by a large margin.
- India will be the fastest-growing market this year, despite the continuing influence of the pandemic.
Many of the national and regional rankings for retail e-commerce sales and growth have changed little since 2020. Asia-Pacific rules the regional rankings for e-commerce sales, but North America will rank a distant second. China will account for a remarkable 52.1% of all retail e-commerce sales worldwide this year, far outpacing the US’s 19.0%. It is predicted that China, the US, the UK, Japan, and South Korea will constitute the top five through 2025. India's digital sales will jump 27.0% this year, as more retailers launch or expand their online stores. Russia will be another newcomer to the top 10 sales ranking, based on the estimated growth of 26.1% in 2021.
- Read the full article from eMarketer