The Rundown: Meta to put new ads all over Facebook and Instagram, including on user profiles
- Meta is rolling out several new types of ads this month to win more of advertisers’ digital video marketing budgets away from competitors and to hit online shoppers ahead of the holiday season.
Several execs from Meta’s Global Business Group unveiled a series of new ad products for Instagram and Facebook, noting opportunities in the platforms’ vertical video product Reels, Instagram’s explore pages, and users’ individual profiles. It opens up inventory on nearly every page of Instagram and Facebook apps, a move that could theoretically help push down Meta’s ad prices and make it easier for advertisers to stomach how Apple’s anti-tracking changes have hampered Facebook and Instagram ads’ performance. But after backtracking from its bottom-of-the-funnel, conversion-focused social commerce initiatives on Instagram and Facebook earlier this year, Meta is investing in other avenues to appeal to shoppers.
- Read the full article from Digiday
Report Shows that Snapchat Users are More Mentally Engaged with Snap Ads
- Snapchat recently partnered with Neuro-Insight to conduct a study of 126 people, aged 16 to 39, to see how they respond to ads in Snapchat versus three other competitive platforms.
According to research, Snapchat users are happier while using the app, as compared to other social platforms. There are various reasons for this, but Snap says that this is because people feel more free to ‘express their authentic selves’ because they’re generally communicating with their closest friends and family in the app. But what does that mean for brands?
- Read the full article from Social Media Today
LinkedIn Launches ‘Doc Adverts’, Offline Conversion Knowledge Integration and More
- LinkedIn has announced some new ad tools that will help you maximize your LinkedIn campaigns, together with Doc Adverts, offline conversion knowledge integration, and a brand new Media Library for storing and sourcing advert content material.
LinkedIn will now allow advertisers to advertise long-form paperwork direct in consumer feeds, which may also be made accessible by way of sign-up to maximize response knowledge. LinkedIn’s Doc Adverts present a preview within the feed (three pages on this occasion), with a view to entice customers to obtain the complete analysis piece. In case you select so as to add a lead-gen type, you’ll be able to collect extra perception in regards to the people who find themselves fascinated by your paperwork, whereas you too can make your doc free to obtain from the promoted replace, with LinkedIn then capable of present knowledge on which members downloaded it.
- Read the full article from Red Mention