LinkedIn launches podcast network aimed at professional audiences
- LinkedIn is piloting its own podcast offering, known as the LinkedIn Podcast Network.
LinkedIn's pilot program will include shows about topics such as technology, recruiting and mental health, from external experts as well as its own in-house news team. Hosting your podcast on LinkedIn may help your brand particularly, B2B brands, get closer to professional audiences compared to Apple Podcasts or Spotify. All LinkedIn Podcast Network shows will be available globally on LinkedIn by following the podcast hosts and subscribing to their weekly newsletters. These shows are not exclusive to the professional social media network they can also be listened to on other podcast platforms, like Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
- Read the full article from Search Engine Land
TikTok adds Vamp to the TikTok Marketing Partner program
- Global influencer marketing and content creation platform, Vamp, has been badged as an official TikTok Marketing Partner.
- Brands that work with Vamp can now obtain TikTok creators' insights in a more automated and scalable way.
Brands will benefit from clear, verified performance metrics and can monitor views, likes, shares, comments and engagement, to identify high-performing content and accurately measure the campaign’s success. These performance insights also help brands determine which high-performing content pieces should be amplified using TikTok’s Spark Ads an ad solution that can be utilized via the Vamp platform. Brands can now identify relevant creators within Vamp’s vetted community and make data-driven decisions based on their audience insights. All of Vamp’s creators are added to the TikTok Creator Marketplace, giving you peace of mind that they’re not only trusted by and in compliance with Vamp’s standards, but TikTok’s too.
- Read the full article MarketingTech
The Latest Amazon Tool to Help Brands Sell More
- Amazon Brand Story provides additional branding possibilities for vendors and sellers to tell their brand stories.
Shoppers now make an emotional connection to the brands and products they are purchasing on Amazon. This is proven in the rise of successful brands that are exclusive to Amazon. The Brand Story is a bolt-on to the product detail page where brands can set out their brand message. Brand Story is displayed below the main product information on the product page. It is located directly above the A+ content and is displayed as an eye-catching carousel, which contains various options that brands can choose from.
- Read the full article The Drum