New Report Show That Reels are Generating the Most Reach on Instagram
- How significant is video on Instagram, and which formats are driving the most engagement?
The HypeAuditor team analyzed 77.6 million Instagram posts throughout July 2022 to measure the latest engagement trends, based on format. The data shows that Reels are the best option, at present, for maximizing reach and engagement in the app, yet even amid the rising hype around short-form content, most users are not posting Reels as yet. There’s a reason that Meta is emphasizing Reels so much, and it’s worth considering this in your IG strategy.
- Read the full article from Social Media Today
The Rise of Virtual Influencers and Their Role in the Metaverse
- By allowing people to interact with one another in immersive, three-dimensional virtual worlds, the metaverse offers an alternative to real-life social interaction. And while it’s still new and evolving, we cannot ignore its potential to disrupt our daily lives.
It’s no wonder brands are experimenting with virtual influencers to engage their customers. Using computer-generated imagery, they can create avatars with lifelike features and characteristics that partake in the same day-to-day, Instagram-worthy activities as human influencers, reaching similar audiences. Collaborating with virtual influencers also allows brands to maintain complete control over the messaging and creative process from conception to execution. Marketers have the ability to innovate in ways that were never possible.
- Read the full article from Ad Week
Instacart partners with Lizzo for most extensive campaign to date
- Instacart and music star Lizzo have partnered for the grocery-delivery platform’s largest campaign to date, according to details shared with Marketing Dive.
Timed to the launch of new in-app features, the push includes TV, print, over-the-top, digital and social elements, as well as a Snapchat mini-game. The platform is drawing a stronger link to pop culture in an effort to drive sales ahead of its planned IPO. Instacart’s campaign sheds light on the platform’s latest technology innovations as it looks to continue attracting shoppers and rides on the heels of a record-setting quarter. Instacart Tastemakers, a new affiliate network for food creators, also launched this week and allows creators to profit from purchases their audiences make on Instacart.
- Read the full article from Marketing Dive