Meta is Developing a New ‘Basic Ads’ Product for Facebook to Counter Losses Due to Data Privacy Concerns
- Meta is reportedly developing a new, privacy-friendly Facebook ads offering which would use a lot less user data for targeting.
Basic Ads, you would assume, would be a cheaper Facebook ad option (though the price would be variable based on advertiser interest). The focus would be on building general brand awareness through broad audience exposure, so if you’re not looking to target any specific audience or group, you could run a basic ad, targeted to Facebook users more generally, while if you’re confident in your creative, it might also be a viable opportunity.
- Read the full article from Social Media Today
New Reddit Video Series Meet Your Maker Highlights Brand Activations on Its Platform
- A new video series from Reddit, Meet Your Maker, showcases innovative and creative brand activations on the platform and features interviews with the artists, creators, designers and partners behind those activations.
Reddit said Adobe and KarmaLab tapped design talent directly from the platform and “created standout ads to win the hearts, minds, upvotes, awards and trust of Redditors,” adding that the “homemade” creative was combined with conversational, humorous, Reddit-inspired copy, leading to a conversion rate three times higher than other platforms used to market by Adobe, 110% higher click-through rates and 14% lower costs per click. Reddit’s Meet Your Maker series offers a unique glimpse into the strategy and thinking that goes into doing Reddit right.
- Read the full article from AdWeek
Snapchat Shares New Knowledge on How AR and Digital camera Advertisements Can Assist Enhance Marketing campaign Efficiency
- Snap has sought to offer some extra perception on this, through two new studies which take a look at the methods through which totally different Snap advert codecs drive consumer response within the app, and the way Snapchat’s extra superior AR instruments might help to spice up model carry and consciousness.
The outcomes present that Snap customers discover AR advertisements to be considerably extra informative than pre-roll advertisements, whereas AR advertisements additionally assist customers really feel nearer to the model. It’s not simply utilizing AR that’s necessary, however, the totally different sorts of AR instruments on provide also can drive variable outcomes, primarily based on this information not less than. Within the second study, in partnership with MAGNA Media Trials, Snapchat put particular deal with AR components, and the way the elevated engagement of AR instruments can additional enhance your model messaging.
- Read the full article from RedMetion