LinkedIn Announces New Updates for Audience Network Campaigns
- LinkedIn has announced some new updates to its Audience Network ads, which will make it easier to connect with LinkedIn users outside of the app.
LinkedIn’s Audience Network enables you to expand your campaigns to third-party websites that have partnered with LinkedIn to display LinkedIn ads. That can help to boost your brand awareness among professionals, with millions of exposure opportunities across the web. And now, LinkedIn’s added some tweaks to improve the display of your Audience Network content. LinkedIn’s also rolling out new formats for Audience Network ads, with advertisers now able to run Video and Carousel Ads, in addition to Single Image promotions.
- Read the full article from Social Media Today
The Open Marketplace Is Democratizing TV Advertising
- The growth of ad-supported CTV is completely upending our thinking on what an open marketplace or open ad exchange can deliver. Combined with new programmatic protocols and ad serving technology that’s finally delivering the transparency, control and security digital advertisers have come to expect, the open CTV ad exchange is about to democratize TV advertising in an exciting way.
By the end of this year, eMarketer says more than half of all US households will be cord cutters. And as viewers spend more time in streaming environments, eMarketer says the CTV ad market will continue to see strong growth. Even the major subscription-based video on demand (SVOD) platforms are now introducing ad-supported tiers, and as inventory liquidity grows, more will find its way into the open exchange. All of this adds up to a tremendous influx of high-quality addressable CTV inventory for advertisers to target.
- Read the full article from Ad Exchanger
Marketing Briefing: TikTok’s Smart Performance Campaigns show platform’s automation push
- TikTok has not only launched its shopping capabilities, self-serve dashboard and search ads, but also rolled out its artificial intelligence-driven Smart Performance Campaigns.
TikTok’s looking to make it easier for advertisers to maximize their results in the app, with a new, automated ad process called Smart Performance Campaigns, which essentially requires you to put your trust into TikTok’s machine learning systems for full ad targeting and optimization. With machine learning processes getting smarter, more platforms are not offering more automated campaign solutions, and TikTok’s new option aims to make i as simple as possible, via a ‘completely hands off’ process. It’s a big ask to get marketers to put all of their trust into an automated campaign process like this, but again, these systems are getting much smarter, and many performance advertisers now recommend trusting in automated targeting systems, to a larger degree, to improve campaign results.
- Read the full article from Digiday