Introducing TikTok's Brand Safety and Suitability Partners
- More than a billion people turn to TikTok as a source of entertainment, culture, and self-expression. That’s why we work hard to keep TikTok a safe and positive environment through ongoing investments in safety-centric policies, product features, and technologies, and why we partner with leading experts in brand safety and suitability.
Today, the TikTok Marketing Partners Program is proud to announce its first group of badged Measurement Partners with a new specialty in Brand Safety and Suitability: DoubleVerify, Integral Ad Science (IAS) and Zefr. All three partners have built solutions that help to safeguard advertising on TikTok so that marketers can have more confidence that their brand campaigns will run adjacent to brand-suitable content that reflects the industry standards set by the Global Alliance for Responsible Media (GARM). After years of rigorous product optimizations and collaboration with TikTok's Brand Safety team, DoubleVerify, IAS, and Zefr's TikTok offerings are now available for advertisers to use in their TikTok campaigns.
- Read the full article from TikTok
LinkedIn Adds More Ad Targeting Criteria, Provides Tips for B2C Campaigns
- You now have more ways to target your ads on LinkedIn, with the platform adding a range of new Service interest attributes, and over 120 new Product interest options, to help refine your audience targeting.
LinkedIn says that there are now over 400+ professional interest categories, across business technology, financial management services, cybersecurity software, and more, which you can use to hone in on your specific target audience, and maximize results from your LinkedIn ad spend. Specifically, LinkedIn has added new product categories, with a focus on software. In addition to this, LinkedIn recently conducted a study, in partnership with Nielsen, in order to identify the top ad approaches for B2C brands.
- Read the full article from Social Media Today
How performance agencies are unlocking a new acquisition channel (and revenue) with TV
- Many digitally-native brands are now utilizing streaming and linear TV for the first time as they diversify their media mix beyond search and social.
While this is a huge shift, this democratization of TV is largely happening at the brand level and less so at agencies. There is a massive opportunity for the thousands of smaller agencies with strong digital experience to further this democratization and bring the power of TV to more brands. TV ads will not only help their brands grow but also add revenue and profitability to the agencies themselves.
- Read the full article from Digiday