Fortune cookies, the Sphere and more: How advertisers are taking OOH beyond billboards
- This fall, Las Vegas is set to be home to the world’s largest spherical structure and perhaps, the world’s largest ad opportunity.
It’s the latest curious out-of-home offering and an example of expanding OOH options for advertisers looking to stand out in a competitive ad market. And brands are rising to the occasion, leveraging everything from aerial banners in the Hamptons to Las Vegas’ newest flashy entertainment venue the MSG Sphere. As advertisers continue to look for ways to differentiate themselves in today’s ad landscape, bounded by a saturated digital marketplace, inflation and rising online ad costs, expect to see more creative approaches to OOH, advertisers say.
- Read the full article from Digiday
Amplifying Programmatic Podcast Advertising With SXM Media
- Podcast ad revenue is set to hit roughly $4 billion by 2025, driven in large part by programmatic buying.
There is still some hesitancy among buyers looking for assurances about brand safety, suitable contextual alignments, predictable delivery patterns, measurement and audience targeting all the usual stuff they need in place before scaling their spend. Because songs have set lyrics, it’s relatively easy to determine whether streaming music audio content is brand safe and/or suitable, and then to buy a 15- or 30-second spot in a stream. But podcasts include unfiltered conversations, every episode is different, and there are way more ad format types, some of which are embedded into a show (like a live host-read ad) and others that can be bought programmatically and dynamically inserted.
- Read the full article from Ad Exchanger
Meta Adds New Brand Safety Elements to Reassure Ad Partners
- Meta has announced some new ad placement control options, which will provide more assurance for ad partners, and give advertisers more control over brand exposure, including, soon, within Reels, which is fast becoming a bigger ad consideration.
Meta’s expanded its brand suitability verification for Instagram Feed, with Zefr now also offering this as an additional element within its Meta ad verification offering. That’ll provide another level of reassurance for Meta ad partners, by expanding the availability of the ad controls to more surfaces. Finally, Meta’s also begun testing a new inventory filter option on Reels, expanding the capacity for ad partners to ensure brand safety in content placement.
- Read the full article from Social Media Today