Amazon unveils suite of new video advertising products
- Amazon is making it easier for marketers to take advantage of video advertising by adding the format to its self-service Sponsored Display program.
The addition of video to Sponsored Display enables advertisers to make video campaigns that run both on Amazon and other platforms, with a focus on opening options for small and mid-sized businesses. The solution allows for the creation of immersive assets, such as tutorials, unboxing videos and demos. Additionally, Amazon is opening its sponsored display for categories that do not sell directly on its e-commerce platform, such as hotels and restaurants.
- Read the full article from Marketing Dive
Pinterest Reports Increasing Usage and Revenue in Latest Performance Update
- Pinterest has posted its latest performance update, showing increases in both users and revenue, neither in a major swing, in broader terms, but both, most importantly, pointing upwards once again.
First off, on users Pinterest added 12 million more users in the quarter, taking it back up to 445 million monthly activities, which is exactly where it was at this time last year. Pinterest credits its rising usage to increased video engagement, with video content supply in the app increasing 3x YoY. Idea Pins, its Stories-like option, has been a big winner in this respect, while Pinterest is also looking to latch onto the live-stream commerce trend, which hasn’t taken hold in western markets yet, but could develop into a key opportunity for the commerce-focused app.
- Read the full article from Social Media Today
Announcing Our First Alpha Partners as We Build Out Reddit’s Marketing API Ecosystem
- As we work to build out our developer ecosystem and create industry-leading solutions for our clients, we are thrilled to announce today the first four alpha partners for Reddit’s Ads API.
VidMob, Sprinklr, adMixt, and PMG join us as foundational partners in the development of our Ads API, part of our wider Marketing API offering. These partnerships will empower our advertisers to measure creative efficacy as well as automate, scale and optimize their campaigns to drive increased usability, efficiency, and functionality of their Reddit Ads. Reddit’s Ads API will offer benefits to all advertisers including enterprise clients spending at scale who will be able to streamline their spend, as well as new and self-serve advertisers who will benefit from a more seamless process as they get started on Reddit.
- Read the full article from Reddit Inc.